"Our group makes an annual trip, each time to a different part of the country, so have our fair share of experience with bunkhouses. This was the best we have stayed in. "
- Trip Advisor Review
To get in touch with Phil & Rach, to book or find out more, please use one of the following options:
1. From Cockermouth take the A5086 signposted Egremont.
2. Follow the A5086 for approximately 6 miles past signs for Mockerkin.
3. At Crossgates turn left signposted: Lamplugh Church, Loweswater.
4. At the staggered cross roads go straight across past Inglenook caravan park signpost Croasdale, Ennerdale Lake and Route 71 (C2C).
5. On entering Felldyke turn immediately left into Felldyke car park.
6. Go though the gate at the back of the car park and follow the track up to the building. The key will be in the key-safe by the door.